Wednesday, January 25, 2023

A Few of My Favorite Things 💜



Rapunzel Limited Edition Doll: Rapunzel from Tangled is my favorite fictional character. She is an artist and her debut when I was a child largely inspired my creative passion.


Coraline Visual Companion: Coraline is my favorite animated film because it demonstrates immaculate craftsmanship. It’s another reason I am a fine arts major.


Alice in Wonderland Tarot Card Deck: I confide in tarot cards frequently. I am spiritual by nature and constantly searching for hidden meaning in life. 


The Ballad of Never After by Stephanie Garber: I am obsessed with books, particularly the fantasy genre. This is my favorite novel because it reminds me to stay optimistic.


Zaykutie Bunny Plush: This item was gifted to me when I started college. I believe it represents a bridge between childhood and adulthood. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

On Longing Assignment

"The body is the primary mode of perceiving scale." This quote reminded me of an extravagant gown at the Ringling Museum because ...